Over the past few months, AUDA-NEPAD through the Skills Initiative for Africa supported by GIZ and our consulting team GFA-FAKT have been working on an assessment of the Creative Industry as a driver for Jobs in Nigeria, a deep dive from the world bank report : Orange Economy a driver of jobs for youths. We have embarked on this journey and have some tools and content to share with you all.
Kindly save the date - 27th September 2022, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm WAT for the meeting covering: :
- Presentation of the E-Learning Course
Kindly pre-access the course to prepare for the webinar.
Please note that the the atingi course on “Labour Market Assessment in a Nutshell” is now publicly available here:
• You only need to register on atingi:
Click on the course link, click the button “continue” at the bottom, login or register (Log in as a guest is not supported!).
• When logged in, you can self-enrol to the course. On the start page of the course you will find eight tiles for the introduction, the 6 topical nuggets, and the evaluation.
• By clicking on the tiles, you can access all contents (videos, resources, quizzes, and further information).
• After completion of the course participants automatically receive an Open Badge via email that documents their participation.
We look forward to your attendance at this event.